Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'M BACK

My apologies, I have been MIA!

Excuses, reasons...............plenty.......

Weeks of 15 hour days, not enough sleep, catapulted into the Holiday, specifically Christmas Abyss of catch up or blindsided-ness, into Christmas celebrations, to Dad getting put into the hospital New Years Eve for trouble breathing, resulting in a successful pacemaker surgery, all the while I had worries of stroke and heart attack symptoms due to anxiety, Dad's doing great however I got the flu, LOL.

And similar to the month of November with family emergencies et al......but
 
Heaps going ons', 
              So here we go; 

Agenda show at Long Beach
Wildcard weekend
RG3 
BCS Championship game or lack of, (AJ's girlfriend)
"Bama cheating.........they have Forrest Gump, ND has Rudy"
Chargers hire GM Tom Telesco


Video packages, audio interviews, words all coming

Thanks for your patience!!

Happy 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment