Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CHARGERS MOVING THE CHAINS

 NEW CHARGER ERA

Buzzing all week, or at least the last few weeks, with the changing of the guards.  
The firing of Norv and AJ,
A Wildcard weekend, 
straight to a new GM 
Tom Tellesco 

Divisional Rounds, another intermission and 
yesterday after flying out Broncos Offensive Coordinator Monday and meetings with many candidates, leaving Bruce Arians scheduled for Wednesday to go to the wayside.

Chargers introduced new HC Mike McCoy.
                                              Photo credit:  Chargers

After picking him up in the jet, they wouldn't let him leave and I know why now!

All I can say is that at 2:00 I was glued to the radio to hear the press.
Wow was I awed, excited and heart warmed.  
Family!! ( Love it!! and if your not familiar with the employees of this organization, people stay, it is a family, not just owned by a family.  Which to me is the best barometer of any business, people that stay!)   
I got buzzed listening to and marveled in rehashing it all in my brain, all the details......food, round pegs in round holes, hope, passion, it didn't sound like the typical versed press conferences it was too true to be versed.  The mentioning of his roller of books and notes, prep......I'm still amping on it!
Big big smiles..............

If you haven't had a chance to listen to the entire press conference, its on Chargers.com 

Definitely worth a listen, you've heard bits and pieces that were highlighted, but do your self a favor and take a listen.

Congratulations to the Chargers!!

Welcome to San Diego
Tom Tellesco and Mike McCoy

Do we have a new trend with same initials in the future??
I KNOW THEIRS HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment