Monday, March 18, 2013

THEY ALWAYS LOOK THE SAME

Skier Lindsey Vonn confirms she's dating Tiger Woods.



Odd or not odd that this comes via social media as they try and preserve their privacy, I hope they can.

It just cracks me up how they all look the same...
Some just keep going for the similarities.................
I guess if it didn't work why not try again.
I do sincerely hope the best for both. 

http://www.10news.com/news/skier-lindsey-vonn-confirms-shes-dating-tiger-woods-photos-posted-on-twitter-facebook





Not another athlete this time, straight to the money.
Then the Nanny who cashed in, Elin, Tigers ex-wife (who took everything but the kitchen sink), has a new beau Jamie Dingman, son of American billionaire. Not another athlete this time, straight to the money.




Why I bother to say anything, more so to humor myself, I really don't care or follow any of this, just been inundated by sports radio going over the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment