Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WHAT'S YOUR NAME? TURN AROUND.......


MORE TO THE STORY THAN MY LAUGHS

I'm sure you got as good a laugh as I did with ESPN's MNF montage of mic'd up video highlights.
I laughed every time and even more so on this particular part of the video.

Especially Houston Texan RB, Arian Foster's words to Jimmy Wilson, CB for the Miami Dolphins
"What's Ya Name?  Turn Around.......I Don't Know You Bro"


Tonite, while watching my favorite show, "Inside The NFL" on SHOWTIME, compliments of the one and only NFL Films.  I got a little more to the story, as did everyone watching, they played against each other in high school, per sound bites also that Wilson had tried to strangle Foster in a pile during those years, I'm assuming 2002-03.

I honed in, 
I knew Arian played at Mission Bay HS and searched to find Jimmy at Pt Loma HS.  Not only did I find this out, but that Wilson had had other struggles too......

The vid clip is pretty funny, hits a connection to San Diego and has some history with a moral.  You never know............karma does come back, when you cross someone....it just might come and bite you in the ass.

My two cents......enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment